24 mai 2011

*you can not imagine the immensity of the fuck I do not give.

It was time to let go, time to grow up, time to stand up. So I left. Which was a pretty good choice. I left and I never looked back, not even once. Why? Well because I realized that I'm not the person that gives up almost everything and makes sacrifices and struggles in order to make other people pround, while they simply watch and whine. Fuck that! Just because I behave in a much more normal way, normal for you, weird for me, that doesn't mean I care. Just because I'm trying to be nice and be a good person, trust me I won't do that with everyone, only with the people that deserve.

“There’s a perspective there and it’s a human being in the
crossroads, in this pinnacle, in this precarious balance of
decision making. It’s really about brutal honesty and about
going to war with yourself and hopefully winning. In a sense,
it’s conceptual because every song on the record has that
perspective and comes from that place of self-examination,
change, ultimately rebirth and renewal. It’s about this choice
to believe, and it’s an optimistic choice even though the word
‘lie’ is in it, it’s an optimistic title because no matter
what happens we collectively as a race continue to keep moving
forward regardless of the insanity.”

2 comentarii: