3 aprilie 2010

*I know a liar when I see one because I am a liar.

Ce dracu ?!
Sunt perfect constienta,trust me !
Even if you assume that i`m stupid enough not to realize how 'messy' the things really are ,you`re wrong.
I pretend i don`t . Well that`s my choice.
You know women pretend almost all the time,and they are pretty good at it,perfect sometimes.
Men also pretend but when that happens,women pretend to believe them,see the difference?
Good for you.
Women have the right details,men not.
Funny thing.

They think control lies in their hands.But the truth is that none of them 'own' the control.Freaks.
They lie,they say it`s ok,they think they can stop.
The problem with secrets is even when you think you're in control, you're not.
They deny so much that they can`t recognize the truth right in front of their faces.


Fucking weird.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu